Pages Tab

Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 Listopia Challenge: I've Already Read It Part 1

For the 2016 Listopia Challenge, I've decided to read 48 books. I decided that I would post about the books I've already read with links to their reviews. I have chosen to split the post up into a series of post so no one has to scroll through a long list of books or just give up on going through the list. I know if it was me reading the latter option, I'd give up after about five books. My attention span just isn't that long. Therefore, I will be making posts that contain five books each until I have listed all the books I've read from the book list, Books That Everyone Should Read At Least Once. I hope you guys will enjoy this series of posts and find some books you'll want to read.

1. Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars #1) by Sara Shepard

Current list position: #3681 (tied with other books) 
 
Average rating: 3.93

Length: 286 pages

Genre: Young adult, Mystery & Contemporary

My review: Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard


2. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
  
Current list position: #369

Average rating: 4.12

Length: 485 pages

Genre: Young adult, Fantasy & Romance

My review: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


3. Dreamcatcher by Stephen King

 Current list position: #3092 (tied with other books)

Average rating: 3.54

Length: 688 pages

Genre: Horror, Science fiction & Thrller

My review:


4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer 

 Current list position: #75

Average rating: 3.56

Length: 498 pages

Genre: Young adult, Fantasy & Romance

My review: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


5. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway

 Current list position: #73

Average rating: 3.68

Length 122 pages

Genre: Classics

My review:

No comments:

Post a Comment