Pages Tab

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Why Won't It Go Down?

I have tons of books on my TBR shelf on GoodReads. It seems as if I can never get it to narrow down. Every time I read a book review, it's like BAM another book is added to my TBR shelf. I can't seem to read more books than I add to the shelf. I'm really not sure what if it is even possible to get that list under 100 without just randomly deleting some books. I know I have a huge problem with just adding a book because I like the cover, so maybe if I just go through my shelf and read some of the summaries I might be able to eliminate some of the books.

I was just wondering if anyone else has this same problem.If you do, what steps do you take to tackle that TBR shelf and are those steps working? Or do you just like to have a plentiful TBR shelf? I sometimes myself like the variety I can choose from for a particular mood I may be end.

No comments:

Post a Comment