Pages Tab

Monday, December 28, 2015

Challenges & Ideas for 2016 Part 3

Hello everyone. How's everyone doing tonight?

So, tonight is day 3 of my challenges and ideas for 2016. This time will be a challenge that I want to set for myself for the upcoming year. I want to finish at least three series that I started prior to 2016. I have a huge habit of starting a series and not finishing it. The only series I have ever finished is the Hunger Games series.

The three series are The Lying Game by Sara Shepard, Pretty Little Liars also by Sara Shepard, and Private by Kate Brian. In all three of these series, I have only read the first book. I've previously reviewed The Lying Game and Pretty Little Liars. You can see those reviews here and here, respectively. I haven't had a chance to review Private, but I plan to review it by the time I read the second book in the series.


The Lying Game by Sara Shepard: This series has a total of six books.I'll be starting off with the second book in the series, Never Have I Ever. It's a young adult novel published in 2011 and 309 pages.

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard: This series has a total of sixteen books. I'll be starting off with the second book in this series as well, Flawless. It is also a young adult novel, although published in 2006 and a little longer at 330 pages.

Private by Kate Brian: This series has a total of fourteen books. I'll be starting off with the second book in the series, Invitation Only. It is a young adult novel published the same year, 2006, but the shortest at 257 pages.

I am enjoying all series equally. They're all exciting in their own way, especially since two of the series are by the same author. I hope that as I continue to read the series that I will still enjoy them and not give up reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment