Pages Tab

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Challenges & Ideas for 2016 Part 4

Welcome to day 4 of my challenges and ideas for 2016. Today is an idea I had on an old blog I had and I'd like to bring it to this blog. It will be a themed post multiple times a week. I may decide to make it an every day thing, but I am not sure yet.

I decided that I should probably find a way to keep everyone updated in what I am doing as far as when it comes to reading in between my review posts. I have come up with the idea to post words that I have learned as I have been reading a book. To not make you all have to go through a long list of words (if there happens to be too many words that I did not know before looking them up), I have decided to do only one to three words per post. Every post will also have the name of the book in which the words have been found in. I think this may be interesting because I can share some of the words I've learned with all of you, and maybe you all may learn a few words as well. I'm sure some of you probably know more words than I do. I hope you all will enjoy these posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment