Pages Tab

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Challenges & Ideas for 2016 Part 1

Hello everyone! Since it is the last six days of the year, I figured I'd use everyday to make a post of challenges and things I want to do for my blog in 2016. I hope you all will enjoy this and I would like to hear your feedback as well about my ideas.

Everyday when I get on GoodReads, I always check out the lists of books featured in the "listopia" section. There is this one list called, "Books That Everyone Should Read At Least Once." This list always intimidates me because the list has over 11,000 books on it and I've barely read a 100 of them. Maybe if I had read some of the books I was supposed to in high school, I would have more read. Sometimes, I consider myself a well-rounded reader and this list just smacks that thought right out of my head everytime I see that list.


My first challenge will be to read at least 4 books a month (a total of 48 books) from this list. Every month starting in January I will post an update with the books from that list I've read that month included with the links to their reviews. Also I will make a post of the books from that list that I have read prior to 2016. The reviews to those books will come as I get up to date with reviewing books I've read before creating this blog. I hope you guys will enjoy this and see some books that you might enjoy yourself.

If you are not familiar with GoodReads, you can check it out here. If you are familiar with GoodReads, but have not noticed the listopia section you can view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment