Pages Tab

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Quiet or Loud? The Mind of a Young Lady

Heyyy everyone!!! My name is Brianna, but most people just call me Bri. I'm 23 years old (24 in about 3 months). I love to read, listen to music, write poetry, and do so many other things that you guys will learn over time. 
Anyways, enough of all the boring details. Blah, blah, blah. I recently had three other blogs, but feeling overwhelmed I decided to dwindle them down into just one blog. Loving the Quiet or Loud? theme I had going on for one of my blogs (Quiet or Loud? A Book Reader's Thoughts), I came up with the name of this blog. Now all my thoughts can go onto one blog without followers of each specific blog missing out on anything I may be thinking or wanting to rant about. Hopefully you guys will enjoy such things.


In this blog there will be so many random things and I hope that you guys will be able to handle it (hopefully I will not offend anyone). Even if something is controversial, I hope that you guys will be able to agree to disagree in a way that it will just be an interesting discussion, instead of a screaming match. I will talk about all kinds of topics, ranging from politics to crime to video games. Whatever comes to mind, you will see. This blog will also contain my reviews of the books that I have read, which my contain some spoilers (please beware if you do not want to see spoilers). I will try to incorporate in some way that the post contains spoilers that way you can choose whether or not you want to read the post. Since I use GoodReads, a site I highly recommend if you are a book reader, there will be a widget containing all the books that I am currently reading for anyone who may be curious. Since I do watch movies, there will also be reviews of movies that I have seen. I will try my hardest not to spoil a movie for anyone who has not seen. However, I cannot may any promises.
I will also over time post the posts from my old blogs to this blog. Once all the posts from those blogs are posted, those blogs will be deleting. I hope that by using that procedure that followers from my old blog will come to this blog and follow it.
Last, but not least, I hope that you guys will enjoy reading my posts and discussing things. If there is anything that you would like to ask, you can comment below. I hope to hear from you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment