Pages Tab

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Challenges & Ideas for 2016 Part 5

It's day 5 of my challenges and ideas for 2016 posts. Only one more day left, then we'll be counting down the seconds to the ball drop and the start of 2016. Is everyone exited for the new year coming? I still can't believe how fast this year has went by; everything seems to have happen in a blur.

So this year, I've read 102 books. I had set a goal to read 100 books in 2015. I was so excited when I got to 100 and then read book 101. I didn't think I was going to make it to 100 because I only read like one to three books for about three consecutive months. I felt very accomplished when I close the gap of how many books I was behind by, then actually got ahead of schedule. Last year, I didn't make it to my goal of 100 books; I had only read 76 books. Which is much more than all the books from all the collective years before 2014.

In 2016, I want to read 150 books. I'm hoping that if I read as many books as I did some months this year next year, I'll make it to 150 books. I'm glad that I found the site GoodReads in 2013 because it definitely helps me keep track of the books I have read. Does anyone have a certain amount of books they want to read in 2016? How many books did you manage to read this year? And was the amount you read higher or lower than what you expected?

No comments:

Post a Comment